Sacramental Preparation is a program for all students above and beyond their regular catechesis in their faith whether at Bishop Baraga School or in the parish Faith Formation Program. Parents are required to attend when scheduled. Sponsors are encouraged to attend those sessions also.
Our Sacramental preparation program conforms with Diocesan requirements, children will receive preparation over a three-year period.
- Yr I- typically 1st Grade
- Catechesis on the Sacrament of Baptism
- Yr II- typically 2nd Grade
- Catechesis on the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Celebration of First Reconciliation
- Catechesis on Confirmation begins
- Yr III- typically 3rd Grade
- Catechesis on the Sacraments of Confirmation and Eucharist
- Celebrate Confirmation and First Holy Communion after Easter with Bishop Raica
RCIA for Children
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults for Children is the process in which children, seven years of age and above, are initiated into the Catholic Church. This includes children who are not baptized or who were baptized as infants and have no formal religious training.
Registrations are now being taken for Sacramental Preparation-all three phases and RCIA for children.
For more information, please contact the Parish Office 231-627-2105 or email email@example.com.